Monday, January 11, 2010

My Collar. October 6th.

I love my collar. Both of them. I love what they symbolize. I proudly wear it wherever I go with Him. My paranoia though flares up constantly when I where it alone in public it seems... and perhaps that is, in fact, the point. I feel like every eye is on my neck. I feel like I am naked in public; like a bad dream. Like everyone can see my nakedness... Like they can clearly see my hidden secrets. It's scary as hell, but I know that for Him I will overcome it. You see, not many of my friends and none of my family are aware of my position as His slave. I worry constantly that someone I recognize will be there asking me about my collar. Or perhaps if Master takes pity on my timid self I could instead wear something small.Something else to represent His ownership of me such as a smaller choker-like collar, or a slave bell anklet. Until then though I will try my hardest to overcome my fears for Him, my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~How is a raven like a writing desk?~